After reading this book, you are going to be able to:-
– Build an Angular application from scratch using TypeScript and the Angular command-line interface.
– Write code using the paradigm of reactive programming with RxJS and Observables.
– Know how to Unit Test Angular using Jasmine, Karma and the Angular Test Bed
The first chapter in the course is a quickstart where you dive straight into writing your first Angular application. We use the web editor plunker so you can get started writing code ASAP.
In this quickstart, you’ll get a 50,000-foot view of the major features of Angular.
Then chapter by chapter we go much deeper into each of these features. I’ll cover the theory for that feature, using StackBlitz as much as possible so you can try out the code yourself in a browser.
You are going to learn all about:-
– Components & Binding
– Dependency Injection & Services
– Angular Modules & Bootstrapping your Angular application.
– SPAs & Routing
– Angular CLI
– Reactive Programming with RXJs
– Unit Testing