Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Fourth Edition, provides scholarly overviews of the major areas of psychological assessment, including test development, psychometrics, testing technology and commonly used assessment measures. Includes psychological assessment for all ages, with new coverage encompassing ethnic minorities and the elderly. Assessment methodologies discussed include formal testing, interviewing and observation of behavior. The handbook also discusses assessment of different facets of personality and behavior, including intelligence, aptitude, interest, achievement, personality and psychopathology. Features new authors, heavy revisions to previous chapters, and 65% new material, including the use of assessments in forensic applications.
- Encompasses test development, psychometrics and assessment measures
- Covers assessment for all age groups
- Includes formal testing, interviews and behavioral observation as testing measures
- Details assessments for intelligence, aptitude, achievement, personality and psychopathology
- Offers new coverage of assessments used in forensic psychology and with ethnic minorities
- Features 65 percent new material, with 5 new chapters